[Typo3-debian] Help me, the install script fails

Jonas Hammersholt subscribtions at e-box.dk
Fri Sep 5 22:07:47 CEST 2003

Well the four database attributes dont exist since the 1-2-3-go script fails
also.

So when I should come to the DataBase install help thing I get the "cannot
find server" error instead?
http://test.flexone.dk/typo3/install/index.php?mode=123&step=1&password=joh316

The localconf.php you refer to is kinda empty
only vars assigned there are these three?

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS["SYS"]["sitename"]
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS["EXT"]["extList"]
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS["BE"]

/Jonas Hammersholt