[Typo3-debian] PHP 4.3.3 and some questions about the new typo3 deb

Lars E. D. Jensen ledj at dcmedia.biz
Tue Oct 21 22:00:10 CEST 2003

> You are no more able to write to the global source even if it's
> activated in localconf.php.
> Nothing critical but I see this as an advantage because new versions
> would overwrite this part without any warning.

This is a good thing then :)

A thing which doesn't seem to work for me...
When using the new typo3-site-installer, adding the -a doesn't change
anything, typo3_src will still point typo3_src-3.5.0.

Haven't checked the -g, so can't say if it's buggy too...

What's the difference between "latest" and the typo3_src-3.5.0 ?   would it
be 3.6.0 dev version?

/Lars