[Typo3-debian] typo3-site-installer finally fixed?!

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Tue Oct 21 00:33:59 CEST 2003

Dear all,

I have just uploaded new packages which contain a totally rewritten
site-installer.

Please note that some things may still be buggy and help me to get them
fixed as soon as possible.

I also ask you if you miss any features which would be useful in a Debian
package. Please add your comments - thanks.

My aim is to release stable packages right after the release of TYPO3 3.6.0
which will happen in the beginning of the next year (I'm just guessing...).
If anybody wants to help me (or wants to take over this job at all!), feel
free to contact me.

Have fun!
- michael
--