[Typo3-debian] Imagemagick Problem (5.4.4.5-1woody)

Sebastian Mellmann mellmann at dynawide.de
Fri Oct 17 22:19:18 CEST 2003

Hi NG!
I´ve got a little problem with my Typo3 Installation concerning Imagemagick.
I installed the testsite to see everything runs fine.
On the first site is a test with a blue menu on the left.
The text should turn in white, but it doesn´t.

This is my current configuration:

ImageMagick enabled: 1
ImageMagick path: /usr/bin/ (5.4.4)
ImageMagick path/LZW: /usr/bin/ (5.4.4)
Version 5 flag: 1

GDLib enabled: 1
GDLib using PNG: 1
GDLib 2 enabled: 1
IM5 effects enabled: 1 (Blurring/Sharpening with IM 5+)
Freetype DPI: 96 (Should be 96 for Freetype 2)
Mask invert: 1 (Should be set for some IM versions approx. 5.4+)

How can i fix this?

Best regards

Sebastian Mellmann