[Typo3-debian] Some questions about unstable install

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Fri Nov 21 15:59:33 CET 2003

Dear Steffen,

> > could you please check if everything is alright with your mail client?

> i'm having problems with the newsserver.
> feature list isn't available at all, my last postings seems to be
> outdated...

I have deleted both features- and sandbox list by request of Jan-Hendrik and
Kasper.

Other problems with lost messages are caused by problems with the host server
at Netfielders. Sorry for the inconveniences, but the problems should be
fixed now.

Anyway, I still don't see how the same mail is posted several times. I'm quite
sure this is a problem of the client-side.

> but most of the news are working well (see my posting at typo3.test).
> i don't know what's going on.

It seems to run fine now.

Cheers