[Typo3-debian] IMPERATIVE LETTER

DENNIS KOFI denniskofi1 at excite.com
Sun Nov 2 14:07:10 CET 2003

      Good day, and compliment of the season.
 I am Mr.DENNIS KOFI, the accountant general of African continental bank plc.I request your maximum corporation in the transfer of money amounting to $35.000,000.00. On sept. 1996, an oil consultant/contractor with the KUWAIT oil ministry, Mr. AHMED YOUSUF MUSTAPHA, an IRAQ national made a fixed deposit of U.S$35m in African continental bank. We sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a remind rrand;finally his employers wrote to inform us that Mr.MUSTAPHA died in an automobile accident, that he died without making a will while our attempt to trace his next of kin through IRAQ EMBASSY proved fruitless.When he was making deposition in my bank, he did not declare his next of kin in his deposit application form, when I reminded him he said he wished it so, in the conservative manner of our bank, I did not turn down his request rather honor it considering his net worth.The point is that his
employers are not aware of his deposit with us; therefore I am the only
person who knows about Mr.MUSTAPHA\'deposit of $35,000,000.00, which is now lying in a dormant account portfolio. The whole account relating to Mr. MUSTAPHA\'s deposit is also with me. I am looking forward for a foreigner who will stand in as the next of kin to Mr. MUSTAPHA.I have worked out modalities of achieving my aim by appointing you as the next of kin to Mr. MUSTAPHA as well as transfer the $35,000,000.00 abroad for us to share. I will use an attorney who will represent you as the beneficiary to series of affidavit in support of your claim including certificate of origin of the money, letter of administration, which empowers you as the sole trustee/executive to the estate of MUSTAPHA.Please note that you may not be required to sign any transfer document as the appointed attorney will do all, if you are not able to come over.If you agree to act as the next of kin/beneficiary to enable me transfer/convert the money to our benefit use.I only got your contact address from my secretary who operates computer, with
believe in God that you will never let me down in this business you are the only person that I have contacted in this business I will give you 25% of total amount while 10% will take care of any unforeseen expenses may incurred in the course of concluding this transaction.
 I am urgently and confidentially waiting for your reply.

 warmest regards,

 Mr.DENNIS KOFI. (Senior accountant general)

Please kindly indicate your interest to me only via my
private email as stated below.
denniskofi2 at excite.com