[Typo3-debian] where i can find debian package

Jakub Urban urban at alberon.cz
Wed May 28 13:29:01 CEST 2003

Michael Stucki napsal(a):

>>i'm look for typo3 debian packages for woody created by Michael Stucki
>>but http://mstucki.net/debian don't work, is there any other place with
>>this package?
>>

>Sorry, I know about it, but I cannot fix the problem since I have no access
>to the Firewall in front of the webserver.
>
>As I already promised last week I am currently working on a new package
>which includes some big changes (I finally got rid of using
>/usr/share/typo3 - look at the full story by browsing the archives...).
>
>Maybe you should wait for the new package. I will work on it in the next few
>days... :-)

Ok

i have a problem running typo3 on debina woody - installation is OK,
configuration is OK, but Typo3 doesn't work how i accept and i hope that
deb package solve this problem

problem is when i want change any value via typo3 backend, nothing
happened, for example i'am not able to change admin password, so if you
want you can look at http://urban.alberon.cz/quickstart/typo3/index.php
and try to set any value via backend - user language, new page, etc..

thanks jakub