[Typo3-debian] where i can find debian package

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Wed May 28 13:02:13 CEST 2003

Jakub Urban wrote:

> i'm look for typo3 debian packages for woody created by Michael Stucki
> but http://mstucki.net/debian don't work, is there any other place with
> this package?

Sorry, I know about it, but I cannot fix the problem since I have no access
to the Firewall in front of the webserver.

As I already promised last week I am currently working on a new package
which includes some big changes (I finally got rid of using
/usr/share/typo3 - look at the full story by browsing the archives...).

Maybe you should wait for the new package. I will work on it in the next few
days... :-)

Cheers - michael