[Typo3-debian] gdlib not compiled in

Luite van Zelst luite at aegee.org
Mon May 26 13:33:16 CEST 2003

>> "aptitude search php4"
>> (to install aptitude: "apt-get install aptitude")
>
> Luite is a Debian fan?! :-)

wouldn't want to live without it :) never had any problems runnning typo3
on debian sid. well - omitting the one time when I was smart enough to
upgrade imagemagick ;-) but even that was fixable

just joined the debian list a few days ago and read through the mails of
the last few months. I was wondering what's the status of the packages
now? not in need personally, but supporting the idea! any help needed?
Hm, I shouldn't be hi-jacking this thread, but hey - not many posting
happening out here. I guess debian doesn't create many problems :)

regards, Luite.