[Typo3-debian] typo3 on woody, manual install

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Tue May 20 16:44:36 CEST 2003

Thomas Lorenzen wrote:
> I find the easiest way to set up TYPO3 on a clean woody is the following:
>
> 1. Install a clean woody

Up to now I agree :)

Then I'd install Apache, PHP, and whatever tool you like to have via
apt-get/aptitude. This will give you the software you need, and you
don't loose the things Debian gave you...

This will get you very far, the only thing I did to make it *all* work
(aside from AI support...) was to install ImageMagick 4.2.9 in it's own
directory (/usr/local/im429). Then point TYPO3 to this, and you are set.

HTH,
Karsten