[Typo3-debian] typo3 on woody, manual install -> identify errors

Peter Holm pholm at gmx.net
Tue May 20 16:09:37 CEST 2003

seems like the test-ai in typo3 has some errors in it or 'identify' is
not able to handle it for some other reason... I tested with a 100%
good and working ai-file (was printed last week in a book) and it
worked well:

]-]-]identify logo-small.ai
logo-small.ai PS 43x29 DirectClass 8-bit 3807b 0.0u 0:01

I copied that file into the install/img path and named it
'typo3logotype.ai' and called the install-img-test again, this time it
SHOWED! the image, but then stopped because of "pixel dimension are
not equal!", well ok, it seems like this test routine is comparing two
files, so if I replace one of them, this error occurs, that´s ok, but
support for ai is working, as i see our logo on the test-page now.

So there seems to be some issue wuth the typo3logotype.ai, making
people think that their imagemagick install is wrong, but in fact that
ai-file seems to be wrong (don´t know why)

ok, that still does not say anything about that pdf-error....