[Typo3-debian] GD problem with debug information

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Tue May 13 17:29:48 CEST 2003

le henaff wrote:
^^^^^^^^^
Please use your Realname if you want help.

First point: Please do not post one problem in three different groups!
Just stop it. Thanks.

> I installed typo3 on a debian sarge system.
> The apache error.log says :

> libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.5
> libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.0.15
> gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application
> and library
> [Tue May 13 14:52:54 2003] [notice] child pid 23378 exit signal
> [Segmentation
> fault (11)

Sorry - I cannot help you. Looks like a broken installation.
Maybe try 'apt-get update && apt-get upgrade'. Maybe this solves the
problem.

But since this has nothing to do with TYPO3 you should find some help on
Google and Google Groups.

Best regards - michael

> Éric LE HÉNAFF / lehenaff at ciep.fr
> Ingénieur Informaticien / Computer Engineer
> C.I.E.P. 1, avenue Léon Journault, Sèvres, FRANCE
> tel 01.45.07.6000 / fax 01.45.07.6003

Your signature split is wrong. It should be '-- ' (regard the leading
blankspace). This helps my newsreader to not include this text in the
reply. Again - thanks for changing this.