[Typo3-debian] New version out

Edelhard Becker typo3 at edelhard.de
Tue Jun 17 11:32:56 CEST 2003

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 10:53:48PM +0200, Michael Stucki wrote:
> Hi Ingmar,
>
> > Could you add a function to the typo3-site-installer that increases the
> > memory-limit of PHP automatically to, lets say 64 MB?
>
> > memory_limit = 64M
>
> I think this should not be done automatically.
> I'd prefer adding a note in README.Debian.
>
> Edelhard, your opinion please! :-)

well, i'm no expert of PHP's internals, but as this is an option in
/etc/php4/apache/php.ini it affects *all* php stuff on a machine, so
it should at least not be done *silently* IMHO. Pointing to README.-
Debian is one option, a debconf question (with priority high or even
critical?) would be another.

Greetings,
Edelhard
--