[Typo3-debian] Need testers for new package

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 4 20:35:35 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I am almost finished with my next release of the Debian package. It's more a
set of packages now, since I've added a meta-package that depends on all
components (the base package only suggests them) plus a very small install
script that fetches the dummysite and installs it on your disk.

I will also include a default localconf.php in this script, and that's why I
need your help. Is there anybody who can test this configuration and tell
me if all is correct? I'm not sure if there is anything that could be
optimized, especially for the GD + IM functions...

Please say hello and I'll get back to you...

Thanks - michael