[Typo3-debian] PLZ GET BACKTO ME ASAP.

DR MUSTAPHA SULE (S.A.N), emeneb20 at zwallet.com
Mon Jul 28 22:36:51 CEST 2003

Strictly Confidential Proposal
 From (Mrs.) Abacha and Family.

 Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments. This letter will definitely come to you as
a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it
carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way todetermine
the future and continued existence of the entire members of my family.
 I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sanni Abacha
former Nigeria Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a
result of Cardiac Arrest. Since after my husband's death my family is
under Restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we are being
molested, policed and our Bank Accounts Both? Here and abroad are
being frozen by the Nigerian Civilian Government.Furthermore,
interrogation about my husband's assets and some vital Documents
following the resent discovery of my Husband's Swiss Bank Account in
which the huge sum of US$500 Million and DM350 Million was logged.
I therefore, decided to contact you in confidence since I have been
able to move out the sum of US$23 Million United States Dollars
somewhere abroad. All the money are secretly sealed in two metal
Boxes For security Reasons. Due to my experience in the hands of
people I have decided to do this with a totally new but Trus tworthy
person who can keep this matter Confidential. This is very
important to me.
It is to my consent here that my lawyer and I decided to personally
appeal to you seriously and Religiously for your urgent assistance to
move this Money into your country where I believe it will be Safe
since I cannot leave the country due to the Rest riction of movement
imposed on the members of my Family by the Nigerian Government. You
can contact me through my lawyer's email
address/telephone Number. Telephone:234-803-3474748
Email:emeneb3000 at zwallet.com
 And he shall get all Documents relating to the consignment Changed
to your Name before delivery. However my lawyer will send you the
Air-Way Bill Of the consignment and other related document, so that
you can claim  out the consignment from the offshore security Company.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 25% of the Total sum while
75% is to be held on trust by you for us until we can decide on a
suitable business Investment in your country upon our freedom.I
implore you to please give consideration to my Predicament and help a
widow in need. Please reply urgently and treat with
absolute Confidentiality and sincerity.
 Best Regards,

 MARIAM ABACHA (MRS.)

If you are willy to assist in this project kindly contract my lawyer through this email address: emeneb3000 at zwallet.com or emeneb6000 at zwallet.com