[Typo3-debian] typo3 working fine appart from an odd memory error

Quentin Dewhurst quentin at gest8.com
Mon Jul 14 13:46:13 CEST 2003

Hi,

Can any body help? I get this when trying to connect to the repositry online repositry via typo3 admin:

'Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 57 bytes) in / var/lib/typo3/typo3_src-3.5.0/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php on line 1846'

I also encountered this when trying to getting imagemagick to work last week, then it went away, also i was able to connect to the repositry a couple of days ago and it worked, which mistifies me as I have made no changes to the system since.

Cheers, Quentin Dewhurst.

---