[Typo3-debian] GDlib - quality problem

Steffen Mueller steffen at davis.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jul 13 20:14:01 CEST 2003

Christian Hennen schrieb:

> Nothig. Unfortunately, due to misconfiguration from one of my
> co-workers, our Apache doesn'n produce any logfiles *sigh*. I don't
> know why.

why don't you just use the debian apache package?

check your httpd.conf for correct logging directives:

# ErrorLog: The location of the error log file.
# If you do not specify an ErrorLog directive within a <VirtualHost>
# container, error messages relating to that virtual host will be
# logged here.  If you *do* define an error logfile for a <VirtualHost>
# container, that host's errors will be logged there and not here.
#
ErrorLog /var/log/apache/error_log
#
#
# LogLevel: Control the number of messages logged to the error_log.
# alert, emerg.
#
LogLevel warn

see also http://httpd.apache.org/docs/logs.html