[Typo3-debian] GDlib - quality problem

Christian Hennen malk at gmx.net
Sat Jul 12 16:48:35 CEST 2003

Saturday, July 12, 2003, 16:45:47:

> could you be more precise, in which cases do these errors appear?
> what does your apache error_log say?

Nothig. Unfortunately, due to misconfiguration from one of my
co-workers, our Apache doesn'n produce any logfiles *sigh*. I don't
know why.
Also ist is very hard to reproduce the error with GD2. In the Typo3
InstallTool, I cannot use some menuitems, for example the 'Basic
Menu'. I think, whenever GD(2) is used, there is an error. With GD1,
everything is fine.

> providing output of phpinfo() (while using GD2) could help, too.
Nothing interesting there. phpinfo() says GD is installed and working.