[Typo3-debian] TEST3: Image in a frame --- Menu doies not work properly

Frank Becker fb at alien8.de
Thu Jul 3 23:36:49 CEST 2003

Thus spake Mario Ohnewald (mario.ohnewald at gmx.de)
	on Thu, 03 Jul, 2003; 10:29 +0200:

Hi Mario,

> Hello Typo3 Freaks ;)
The term "Freak" doesn't mean in the English language what you may
refer to while using that word in German.
I guess you meant something like Typo3-Fans.

> On my Page here the "Image in a frame" does not work.
First of all: Please use the right list. The problems you report seem
not to be related to Debian at all.
So please tell us what you did. On my site it works.

> And the Menu background should not be white when i move over with the
> mouse.
>
> http://bortal.de/~jjansen/typo3/index.php?id=3
>
> Amy ideas?
Nope. Sorry. Might be a problem with the GD/Freetype libs as your page
says. I did what is said on
	http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/debian/
and it rocks on a woody and a sid distribution.
If you like I can do a
	dpkg -l | grep gd
for you.

Bye,

Frank

--
Frank Becker <fb at alien8.de>
GnuPG: 0xADC29ECD | F01B 5E9C 1D09 981B 5B40 50D3 C80F 7459 ADC2 9ECD