[Typo3-debian] GD with GIF support: Apache segfaults

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at REMOVETHISweb.de
Wed Jul 2 23:40:21 CEST 2003

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Hi Ingmar,
>

>>>Seriously. What's wrong with PNG?
>

>>What the heck is PNG? I only know the errormessages saying "unknown MIME
>>type image/png". BTW, I'm using Opera 2.01 under Windows 3.11.
>

> - what the heck is a GMENU_LAYER?
> - what the heck is Javascript?
> - what the heck is CSS?
>
> In short: Your fault. At least Opera 2.01 is a very bad example to me. Updates
> should available, even for Windows 3.11

I was just kidding ;-)
I'm not even sure there is an Opera version 2.01... :-)

I think PNG should be the way to go anyway, since it's free, open,
feature-rich and great.

- Ingmar