[Typo3-debian] Status report

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Fri Feb 21 20:11:25 CET 2003

Hi all,

let's start the discussion in this new area! I hope everybody likes the new
idea letting you choose between NNTP or ML access.

However, there's still much to do with our Debian packages. Since Typo3 3.5
has been released this week, I will upload an updated source package this
weekend.

Sven Wilhelm has started to write an installer. He sent me some code, which
looks pretty good to me.

Sven, sorry for not answering your mail. I didn't forget you... :-)
Do you want to publish the code you already made? Didn't look if it's
already working. Is it?!

Finally, I got some mails of people who want to contribute and don't know
what's on our todo list. I will start a new thread with some ideas I
already had, feel free to add your own suggestions...

Happy weekend! :-)
Michael