[Typo3-debian] MySQL connection error while trying to install TYPO3

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:39:59 CEST 2003

Hi All,

> > Seems like you didn't load the GD module yet. Open
> /etc/php4/apache/php.ini
> > with your favourite editor, scroll down to the end of the file and
> > uncomment the relevant line. Restart Apache and you're done.
>
> Where is the relevant line or better what should this line look like. I
> can't find anything about GDLIB in php.ini? So how to enable this GDLIB
> module in php?

I find it.... Seems like I or typo3 already installed the gdlib. I found the
following line in php.ini:

extension=gd.so but this line was put after the line of extension=mysql.so
without an enter. After putting the enter and restarting apache all worked
okay! Strange that the mysql.so module was functioning while the line looked
like this:

extension=mysql.soextension=gd.so

So maybe if someone has/had the same problem they might be helped with this
info.

Regards

Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com