[Typo3-debian] Problems with tr_TR and PHP stable debian package

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Mon Aug 25 08:39:55 CEST 2003

> > Klick on the link to see the result. So it seems that the bug really
> > exists even in the "stable" debian woody version.
> > Is there a patch to fix this, or do we have to install PHP 4.3.x with
all
> > the other known and unknown bugs and incompatibilities?
>
> Did you already try these patches? If you don't know how to compile
modified
> PHP binaries you should read Luites last thread about GD problems!
>
> http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=17642
> http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=16865
>
> If this doesn't help, you could ask in a Debian user list if someone
already
> made a backport of the fix.

OK - we will do that before transferring the project form the development-
to the live-server.
Since the development-server already is the live-server for a few other
projects it might be better to "never touch a running system".
So we will try different PHP versions and patches on the new live-server. We
can test the multilanguage one-tree-concept with the other langusges on the
development-server as well. So I guess if it works for them it will work for
turkish too after patching.

Thanx

Joey