[Typo3-debian] sid gdlib : other "solution"

Luite van Zelst luite at aegee.org
Wed Aug 20 02:13:24 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I just read the gblib discussion, guess why: same trouble here. But unlike
some people, I don't like downgrading my whole system. Sid is just great
if you want to live on the edge :-)

Downgrading php-gd2 only (like I did with imagemagick) does not work here,
because of a different zendapi version. Bogger, even creating a fake
package to trick it, I get even more "fatal" messages in my logs.

The simple solution seems to be: "downgrade" to php-gd instead (old gd 1,
that is). Is a good working solution untill the lib gets fixed. Remember
to change some options in localconf.php.

cherio, Luite.