[Typo3-debian] New to ImageMagick and Typo3

Mario Ohnewald mario.ohnewald at gmx.de
Wed Apr 23 20:19:13 CEST 2003

Hello!
I am very new to this, i only worked with LAMP so far ;)

Typo3 need ImageMagick, right?
How do i know if ImageMagick works properly?

This info is from phpinfo():
safe_mode_exec_dir /usr/local/ImageMagick/ /usr/local/ImageMagick/

When i go to my typo3 page i it tells me this:

Page is being generated.
If this message does not disappear within 30 seconds, please reload.

...and after a few automatic reloads this error comes up:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in
/home/user1/public_html/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php on line 711
Fatal error: Class tslib_gifbuilder: Cannot inherit from undefined class
t3lib_stdgraphic in
/home/user1/public_html/typo3/tslib/class.tslib_gifbuilder.php on line 35

Any idea whats going wrong here?
I am using the latest ImageMagick version and php 4.3.1 and Debian woody
unstable.

Cheers, Mario

p.s. do you need more infos?