[Typo3-debian] typo3-base 3.5.0-2 tested

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Wed Apr 16 01:14:34 CEST 2003

Hi Edelhard, again!

I just found the mail from René about typo3/temp/. See below:

=======
> So my first question is: Why are these files in the temp dir of the source
> distribution? Isn't this just like a cache that could be emptied?

Yes and No.
Here are files for the backend. These files are build automatically by T3,
BUT
They can't be build without GIF support. PNG is work in progress and PNG is
somewhat broken in GD.
So let the files there.

I would say change the owner of the files to www-data which will they be
anyway if you build them from scratch.

René
=======

Cheers, Michael