[Typo3-debian] installationproblem

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Fri Apr 11 13:16:02 CEST 2003

Hi Franz,

> If I take one of imagetests from the install-tool and make the same query
> from a commandline I get:

> with v4.29
> convert: relocation error: /usr/local/lib/libMagick.so.5: undefined
> symbol: png_get_header_ver

> and eg. with v5.4.4.
> /usr/bin/composite: relocation error: /usr/lib/libMagick.so.5: undefined
> symbol: png_get_header_ver

As I already said: Do not use foreign binaries!
Just use those that come from Debian: apt-get install imagemagick

Then you won't have problems.

(If you really want to have PDF and AI support, check the binaries of Jens
at http://www.jens-ellerbrock.de/)

Cheers, Michael

PS: Jens: Did you check if your binaries contain AI and PDF support? Would
be great :-)