[Typo3-debian] Status of Debian packages

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Wed Apr 2 17:46:06 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I also would like to ask Sven Wilhelm about the status of the install
> script. Any news on this? Would be great! :-)

sorry that it was very quit last time.
yes there are news.
1. i don't have any time before friday cause i'm deep in a project with    deadline till friday.
2. i have kicked the plans to realized it with php and went to perl
   (even if don't like perl much, it's much better to hack it for this)
3. i have tested on debconf, which makes me some little probs currently.

anyone who knows how to setup Getopt::Long to accept only -- at strings an - for single character options?

till saturday
greetings

sven