[TYPO3-UG CH] A code sprint coming to Switzerland

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 2 08:21:38 CEST 2014

Hi all, salut à tous, hoi zäme,

You may have read in the news [1] that the Documentation Team will have
a code sprint in Fribourg, Switzerland. As you may know it is customary
for agencies to support code sprints by sponsoring some thing or other,
typically lunches and dinners.

Since there are rarely TYPO3 events happening in Switzerland (and that's
the first one in western Switzerland), I wanted to draw your attention
to this code sprint and let you think if you're ready to sponsor some food.

The hosting itself is provided by hemmer.ch SA and the social event is
sponsored by Cobweb Development Sarl. We still need sponsors for:

- lunch on Thu 10.04
- lunch on Fri 11.04
- dinner on Fri 11.04
- lunch on Sat 12.04

If any of you wants to already come forward for one of these, you are
very welcome. I will also call on sponsors via Twitter during the event
(you may want to follow https://twitter.com/hashtag/t3docs14).

I thank you in advance for your support of TYPO3 community work.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch