[TYPO3-UG CH] Release Party TYPO3 4.6

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Oct 17 19:02:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

> Writing in English to gather feedback from all of you ;-)
>
> As you know TYPO3 4.6.0 is now coming really soon and it is definitely
> time to think about a release party.
>
> As we will be potentially (and hopefully) coming from virtually all
> locations from Switzerland or South Germany, I guess meeting us
> somewhere in Olten sounds quite reasonable.
>
> TYPO3 4.6.0 will be released on Tuesday, October 25th. Having a party on
> Friday could be great. What do you think?

Having it on Tuesday 25 would be even better to celebrate that "right in
time" even if it's during the week!

Without any news from the German-speaking part of Switzerland, I'll
organize something in the French part then...

Looking forward to celebrate this with you!

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6