[TYPO3-UG CH] Release Party TYPO3 4.6

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue Oct 11 17:33:53 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Writing in English to gather feedback from all of you ;-)

As you know TYPO3 4.6.0 is now coming really soon and it is definitely
time to think about a release party.

As we will be potentially (and hopefully) coming from virtually all
locations from Switzerland or South Germany, I guess meeting us
somewhere in Olten sounds quite reasonable.

TYPO3 4.6.0 will be released on Tuesday, October 25th. Having a party on
Friday could be great. What do you think?

Please forward this email to your friends.

I'm looking forward to partying with you! :)

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6