[TYPO3-UG CH] Call for Helping Hands: Open Expo 2009 Bern

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Thu Jan 29 17:28:39 CET 2009

Hi all TYPO3 Enthusiasts :-)

The first OpenExpo for 2009 is coming closer and closer (April 1st and
2nd 2009). As usual, TYPO3 will be there with a project booth that
represents the TYPO3 project in a company-neutral manner.

For this, I'm looking for some helping hands, that would like to join us
and answer visitor's questions, having some fun with the other
helping-hands and do some networking.

What you'd have to do at the OpenExpo:
- be there for at least half a day
- smile all the time :-)
- "sell" TYPO3 to the crowd
- answer questions, share knowledge, distribute TYPO3 flyers and
T3N-Magazines

What we can offer (to be honest, the OpenExpo guys offer it):
- free coffee and other beverages
- free finger-food
- enough time to visit other open source projects
- if it will be like in 2008, huge masses of visitors that are
interested in the differences between Joomla! and TYPO3 :-)

All in all it's fun to be there, no hard work. If this is something for
you, please contact me by email (mario at screenteam.com) to discuss the
details.

Cheers,
Mario