[TYPO3-UG CH] German/French Meeting

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Wed Sep 3 09:42:39 CEST 2008

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> 1) Wished "How to?"

An introduction on TemplaVoila (never used it so far, but curious
whether it could be of any help for me)

Introduction on commerce

> 2) Topic I may present?

Unit Testing (general introduction and testing TYPO3 extensions)

> Spoken language should not be an issue, most Swiss German understand
> French well enough and most Swiss French understand "Written German"
> well enough. English would be better though, but you know... :-)

I think we'll find a way to communicate that is suitable for all
participants. I don't remember, that this was a problem at any of the
previous TYPO3 events.

Cheers,
Mario