[TYPO3-UG CH] German/French Meeting

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Sep 1 15:03:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

As said in the (long) "Meeting the French group" thread, we should
organize our next meeting. This post aims at choosing topics to be
discussed together whenever and wherever this meeting will take place :-)

Thus, please reply with following information:

1) Wished "How to?"

Examples:

- Using Flexible Content Elements of TemplaVoilà, pros and cons
- Localization in my own extensions, recommanded way?

2) Topic I may present?

Examples from previous meetings:

- Using Subversion
- How do I submit a patch

Spoken language should not be an issue, most Swiss German understand
French well enough and most Swiss French understand "Written German"
well enough. English would be better though, but you know... :-)

These topics may be used for our French-only meeting too...

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html