[TYPO3-UG CH] Meeting the French group

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Mon Sep 1 09:20:31 CEST 2008

Hi

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Well, as I said, having people from Graubünden come would make a better
> case for Olten. Let's keep an open mind about location.

I'm not fixed on Olten - if there's another (better) solution then we
should take that one.

But Olten would offer meeting rooms within the train station building
(Bahnhofbuffet). So we could meet+eat at the same location which at the
same time is very well reacheable for many of us. They offer rooms for
rent, but also a "one-person-per-day" price including lunch and
beverages during the breaks.

That's just the information I have at hand - and I thought that could
fit pretty well. But if there's someone from Bern that could either
organize a location itself or give us some hints where to find a
location: please STAND UP and help us :-)

Cheers,
Mario