[TYPO3-UG CH] List of talks is online now!

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Fri Dec 19 15:44:15 CET 2008

Hi there

Sorry to everyone that had to wait so long for this - there was just too
much going on these days (I think you all know that :-) ).

Finally I found the time to talk to the last speakers to confirm their
talks for the upcoming conference and put a list of talks together. You
can find all the information here:
http://www.swiss-tug.ch/Talks.86.0.html

Information on the whole event can be found here:
http://www.swiss-tug.ch/Usergroup-Day.82.0.html

And registration is here:
http://www.swiss-tug.ch/Registration.87.0.html
(Please make sure that your profile contains your current postal address
along with your name and email address. You can modify your profile
here: http://www.swiss-tug.ch/Registration.69.0.html after logging in)

I wish you a relaxing time and count on your registration for the
conference.

On behalf of the organisation committee,
Mario