[TYPO3-UG CH] Meeting the French group

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Aug 26 12:35:32 CEST 2008

Hello girls and guys!

A few months ago, @ Hamburg, we agreed (Marco, François Suter and a few
others) that we definitively should meet us somewhere between Lausanne
and Zurich, for instance in Fribourg (or Bern) to share our knowledge
and have a great time together speaking about our loved CMS TYPO3 :-)

Until today, there was not a big feedback about this meeting and I think
that as holidays are going to be over for all of us, it would be nice to
1) see if *you* are interested in this meeting and 2) make a Doodle for
a Saturday in October/November or even December (although we always have
lots of stuff to do at the end of the year).

What is your point of view? Will you be coming? Would you like to
suggest something we could do? Do you agree to talk about the
great-and-till-yet-never-done trick and stuff you were able to achieve
recently and would like to share it with us?

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en