[TYPO3-UG CH] sp_bettercontact

Mario Rimann mario at rimann.org
Thu Oct 4 14:26:13 CEST 2007

hella.stolper at jrg.ch schrieb:
> I tryed to import the  sp_bettercontact-Extension from Kai Vogel.
> Why  don't can I found that? It dosn't exist or so? Do you know?

Hi Hella

As it still is in the TER, it is publicly available. If you cannot fetch
it directly with the Extension Manager, try to download the *.t3x file
from typo3.org and import the extension from this file.

BTW: This list is for organizational stuff aroung the Swiss TYPO3
Usergroup - not for technical support. Please ask your questions in
either the German or the English Newsgroup/Mailinglist.

Cheers,
Mario