[Typo3-UG CH] Knock knock / tt_board Question

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Thu Apr 14 18:06:11 CEST 2005

Hello

The main problem about the tt_board is it's incompatiblity to
css_styled_content, and that it use an obsolete typo3-database function.

First to fix the postform Problem you have to change the line 70 within the
ext/tt_board/ext_typoscript_setup.txt from:

postform < styles.content.mailform

to:

postform < tt_content.mailform.20

Next to fix the bug about the obsolete function you have to replace some of
the source code within ext/tt_board/board_submit.inc:

Line 40 replace:
$query = $this->execNEWinsert("tt_board", $this->newData["tt_board"]["NEW"]);
with:
$query = $this->execNEWinsert("tt_board", $this->newData["tt_board"]["NEW"]);

And delete this on line 41:
$newId = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->sql_insert_id();

Or use the file which I added as an attachment.

Greets from Jonas

--
Jonas Dübi

cab services ag - the open source company

office: wuhrmattstrasse 7
        ch-4103 bottmingen

mobile:         +41 (0)79 4211968
fon:            +41 (0)61 6859777
fax:            +41 (0)61 6859770
net:            www.cabag.ch
mail:           jd at cabag.ch

++ mit open source in die unabhängigkeit

weblösungen    hosting    linux-desktop
serversysteme  groupware  gesamtlösungen