[Typo3-UG CH] Re: [Typo3-dev] PHP caching

Luc de Louw luc.delouw at bit-heads.ch
Wed Apr 7 22:35:08 CEST 2004

Georg Kuehnberger wrote:
[..]

> In your list please also add:
>         The ionCube PHP Accelerator
>         http://www.php-accelerator.co.uk/
> which works great for us on RedHat since about 2 years;

Yes, I forgotten, I also tested that product a while ago, unfortunately
it is closed source :-(

> [..]

> I dont share your experience; we're using ZO on Suse for more than one
> year, with pretty good results = performance similar to ionCube PHP
> Accelerator;
>
> Guess this completes the big picture;

Folks,

Is there a general interesst to have a document about this? If yes I'm
going to evaluate all the available chaching/optimizing products and
write a document to release to the public.

If yes: What is the preferred format of such a document? I would prefer
to write it in DocBooc SGML...

Feedback welcome

rgds

Luc