[Typo3-UG CH] BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT

TROPICALOTTO tropicalotto.tropicalotto at laposte.net
Fri Nov 7 09:03:45 CET 2003

Dear Sir,
Good day, my name is  MR.DANIELS ISHAYA the first son of the late sport minister, who died in a plane crash early last year. Sir I know my name and letter will be a surprise
First I  introduce myself as the first son of the late sports minister in Nigeria, a student of Lagos State University.The name of my mother is Mrs.ROSELINE ISHAYA we got your contact after fasting for 21 days concerning this transaction.I will not hide myself from you concerning my family welfare base on my pastors conformation on you as very reliable and competent.
Listen to me, my father died on plan crash long ago but before this sad event my late father made an upfront preserve future for us but it is unfortunate he died just like that.
Sir, my Mother brought out documents our father used to  deposit money in a Security  Company in Europe. Infact in the document we find out that my late father have successfully lodged in US$15 Million (Fifteen Million Dollar) into a Security and Finance  company in Holland.In a letter we found in the file he declared it as GOLD for security reason. We are very lucky all the information and documents with us,thanks be to God. But after all this, we still have problem, I can’t travel with my mother outside the country for now because of my Fathers political involvement in Nigeria every eye is on us, we need a foreign reliable person who can keep secret and also help to claim this consignment as the owner.
 Sir after the claim we shall give you 25% for your assistance 5% will be for any expense during this claim, while the remaining 75% must be invested on hotel or houses in any of the largest city of our choice in your country. Please Sir this money is the only hope of the family. Finally every documentation of the houses or hotel should be documented with our last born name.
 I will give you phone number, e-mail address of the security company immediately I hear from you, time is not our side. We are giving you only seven working days to  send mail to me or  mail to mother email address ros_mewa at adres.nl as attanative email. please don’t fail to attach your private phone/fax number for quick contact.
We trust you but hope in God.
I wait forward for your urgent response .
Best regard
Mr.Ishaya Daniels
For the family