[TYPO3-UG Berlin] Linuxtag

Ben van 't Ende ben at vantende.net
Fri Feb 8 10:49:23 CET 2013

Hey Guys,

Linuxtag is upcoming again and there is the chance to  take part with a booth. http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/fp:Call_for_Projects. Someone from the FLOW/NEOS team will also give a presentation one of those days. I would like to ask the Berlin TYPO3 usergroup to organise itself and to secure a booth for Linuxtag like it was done some years back when Bodo Eichstadt took care of it. The previous years we had kind of a combined booth with the Berlin Drupal user group which worked out pretty well. I will gladly participate in the organisation, but I does not make sense for me to be at the booth for all days. Let me know what you think.

gRTz ben
--
TYPO3 community manager