[TYPO3-UG Berlin] assistance linuxtag

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Mon May 14 10:10:15 CEST 2012

Hey Guys,

Linuxtag is happening again from Mai 23 - Mai 26. Last year we had a booth
together with Drupal which was quite nice. This year we share a booth with
Drupal again and with a CMS called ScientificCMS. Ingo Renner and I will also be
at Linuxtag. We do not know exactly what days yet though. We need a few
volunteers to help out at the booth during these days. We would also need
someone to bring a monitor and it would be cool if a Berlin company could
sponsor a booth party, meaning free drinks at around 18:00.

We need you! Let us know if you are available.

gRTz ben
--
TYPO3 Community Manager