[TYPO3-UG Berlin] Na, das klappt ja ganz gut...

Jan-Hendrik jh2011 at ivi-solutions.com
Mon Jun 18 21:11:09 CEST 2012

Am 18.06.12 14:30, schrieb ben van 't ende:
> .....and add a pic of the kicker event!!!
>
> What I nice idea by the way t3kicker. Wouldn't that be something to do european
> wide?

I'll get one sent to Werner.

Regarding European one... I guess we could do something like it at the
T3Camp Malle, Robert is invited to the facebook event, but has not yet
registered, I'll ask him. I am not too much into kicker, so I am not
really the ideal person to set up a match. We'd need to find out if we
have tables there also.

Regarding a separate event... I guess it's not too time consuming, so
having it as part of another event makes a bit more sense to me. Like
soccer at t3board...

JH