[TYPO3-UG Berlin] Image captions above instead below images after Upgrade to 4.7.2

la_vicci at arcor.de la_vicci at arcor.de
Fri Aug 3 21:50:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

thanks for your tips. I solved the problem. In case of anybody else got the the same issue:

Philipp Gampe: 'Change the CSC static template to something lower than the recent version or
adjust your CSS to the new structure.

The reason for this change is, that 4.7 CSC was made ready for HTML5 output.'

So I just removed the static template 'CSS Styled Content' from the root site and added 'Css Styled Content v4.6' instead.