[TYPO3-UG Berlin] creating a new page with an own template

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Sat Jul 8 13:40:57 CEST 2006

your Currently Writing to Typo3 UserGroup Berlin (germany) so most dicussions here
are in german :)

for general questuestions in englisch i would send you to
typo3-english mailing list

an overview of all list you can get here:

most lists are named by:

typo3-[language]
these are General descussions in this language

some lists are named
typo3-[UG]-[...] these are user groups on different locations
typo3-[Project]-[...] these mailing lists are for some of typo3 projects

there some oter "titlings" of the mailing lists but most of thes titles should be self
explaining

so i hope you find the right list for you.

greets chris

Am Sat, 08 Jul 2006 12:46:29 +0200 hat Heiko Schüler <heiko at schoena.de> geschrieben: