[TYPO3-UG Berlin] creating a new page with an own template

Heiko Schüler heiko at schoena.de
Sat Jul 8 08:18:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

I want to create a new page with a new own template in the backend if
there is a specific action from the user in the frontend. Maybe also to
copy an existing page and creating a own template for that copy could be
a way.

How I have to do that? Can I do this with my own PHP code in the content
section of my web pages or I have to write a new extension?

Until now I have monitores what the backend is doing if there someone
creates a new pages. Using simple this sql statements works for me, but
I am not sure if this is the right way. In the other hand I have
problems creating the right entries for the sys_log and the sys_refindex
tables.

So please give me an hint.

Thanks and best regards,
Heiko