[Typo3-UG Berlin] Typo3 Training in Berlin

Thomas.Churm at comstor.de Thomas.Churm at comstor.de
Wed Oct 6 17:37:15 CEST 2004

hallo list,

can anyone on the list refer me to a typo3 training program in berlin for
someone who's not a total newbie but could still use some help?

for example, i've already got several years' experience as a web developer
working with php, etc, but i would like to know if there's a training
program out there that could accelerate the typo3 learning curve for me.

keine sorge - ich kann auch deutsch - ist aber wohl nicht meine
muttisprache ;--)

or are your meetings in the typo3 berlin usergroup just what i'm looking
for ? auf jeden fall bin ich am 28. oktober dabei.

thanks for the info,

tom churm