[Typo3-UG Oesterreich] Bild-Galerie

Franz Kratochvil p.kratoch at utanet.at
Fri Jun 4 23:15:21 CEST 2004

Tilli Weissenberger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ich suche nach einer Bild-Galerie, die on-the-fly dateien aus
> Verzeichnissen einbezieht, sodass nicht jedes Bild händisch
> hinaufgeladen/in die DB aufgenommen werden muss.

Hi Tilli,

das schon gesehen/probiert?

"Photo Book" http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/goof_fotoboek/

<quote>
A Gallery without the need of uploading pictures one by one.
The plugin creates an on the fly gallery of all subfolders and pictures.
Thumbnails and lowsize pictures are created while the original is
accessable through a link.
Comments are plain text files so can be made offline or through the
comment part of the plugin.
Why another gallery?  I needed to put in about 15000 at once so I was
too lazy to do so.
The previous photobook was a perl script so it was converted quite easily.
</quote>

Vielleicht kannst du das ja auf deine Bedürfnisse hinbiegen.

lg,
Franz