[Typo3-UG Oesterreich] HMENU doesn´t work anymore

Oliver Bedogg oliver.bedogg at inexess.com
Tue Jul 6 15:11:05 CEST 2004

Hello all!

-HMENU doesn´t work anymore, after i´ve installed ImageMagick 5.4.4-

I searched through the list archive, but i didn´t find someone who had
the same problem.

After i´ve installed ImageMagick 5.4.4 the HMENU doesn´t shows up anymore.
No menus which had worked before and not even a simple sample from the
documentation.
I don´t think the problem lies at ImageMagick 5.4.4, so, is there any
option in the install tool
which controlls the functionallity of the HMENU? A friend made some
changes when he
showed me how to install ImageMagick, i don´t know what could have
disabled HMENU.
In the documentation i couldn´t find a clue.

I hope someone can help me, meanwhile i go on searching.

greets

Oliver

****